52-Week High Alert: Trading today’s movement in NEXTERA ENERGY $NEE

Quantcha now offering unlimited commission-free options trading.

Quantchabot has detected a promising Bull Put Spread trade opportunity for NEXTERA ENERGY (NEE) for the 16-Oct-2020 expiration period. You can analyze the opportunity in depth over at the Quantcha Options Search Engine.

NEE was recently trading at $300.01 and has an implied volatility of 25.01% for this period. Based on an analysis of the options available for NEE expiring on 16-Oct-2020, there is a 34.14% likelihood that the underlying will close within the analyzed range of $300.02-$311.62 at expiration. In this scenario, the average linear return for the trade would be 40.85%.

52 week high: NEXTERA ENERGY recently reached a new 52-week high at $300.56. NEE had traded in the range $174.80-$299.30 over the past year.

Trade approach: Reaching a new 52-week high is a bullish indicator, so this trade is designed to be profitable if NEE maintains its current direction and does not revert back to pricing on the bearish side of $300.01 on 16-Oct-2020. If possible, the trade has been padded such that slight movement against the trade would still return a profit.

Upside potential: Using this bullish strategy, the trade would be profitable if NEXTERA ENERGY closes at or above $297.10 on 16-Oct-2020. Based on our risk-neutral analysis, there is a 60.17% likelihood of this return.

Downside risk: As with any options trade, there is a substantial downside risk where you may lose most or all of your investment.

To analyze this trade in depth, please visit the Quantcha Options Search Engine.