52-Week High Alert: Trading today’s movement in EPAM SYSTEMS $EPAM

Quantcha now offering unlimited commission-free options trading.

Quantchabot has detected a promising Bull Call Spread trade opportunity for EPAM SYSTEMS (EPAM) for the 16-Apr-2021 expiration period. You can analyze the opportunity in depth over at the Quantcha Options Search Engine.

EPAM was recently trading at $409.00 and has an implied volatility of 31.19% for this period. Based on an analysis of the options available for EPAM expiring on 16-Apr-2021, there is a 34.14% likelihood that the underlying will close within the analyzed range of $409.01-$429.93 at expiration. In this scenario, the average linear return for the trade would be 34.68%.

52 week high: EPAM SYSTEMS recently reached a new 52-week high at $412.00. EPAM had traded in the range $167.40-$410.82 over the past year.

Trade approach: Reaching a new 52-week high is a bullish indicator, so this trade is designed to be profitable if EPAM maintains its current direction and does not revert back to pricing on the bearish side of $409.00 on 16-Apr-2021. If possible, the trade has been padded such that slight movement against the trade would still return a profit.

Upside potential: Using this bullish strategy, the trade would be profitable if EPAM SYSTEMS closes at or above $407.40 on 16-Apr-2021. Based on our risk-neutral analysis, there is a 53.15% likelihood of this return.

Downside risk: As with any options trade, there is a substantial downside risk where you may lose most or all of your investment.

To analyze this trade in depth, please visit the Quantcha Options Search Engine.